TERIYAKI BEEF AND BROCCOLI STEW
TERIYAKI BEEF AND BROCCOLI STEW; You are ready for a very nice recipe that leaves a great taste in the very popular mouth. This meal will surely go very well. Take an appetizer for recipes.I found this recipe on that site and it is wonderful. The teriyaki adds a different touch to your average beef and broccoli.
- 12–16 ounces (336–545 gm) lean beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- (½-inch [1-cm])
- 1 cup (236 mL) beef broth
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) minced gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups (473 mL) small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) cornstarch
- ¼ cup (59 mL) cold water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked, warm
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and stir fry the beef together with the onions until beef is just barely pink, but browned on all sides. Do not cook all the way through.
- Now add broth, teriyaki sauce and ginger root.
- Bring the meat and sauce to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer until meat is done, about 10-15 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, add carrots and broccoli, cover skillet again and cook until veggies are done to your liking.